Credit Control Corporation began serving telecommunication clients in 1990. At that time, no one would have imagined that CCC would become one of the larger providers of retention services in the industry. Today, our utility clients entrust us with more than 500,000 annual account placements. In fact, CCC has experienced an average annual growth rate in telecommunication referrals of nearly 12% during the past 4 years. And while our growth has been born of much hard work from a dedicated professional staff, we attribute our success to the undying trust of our tenured clients.
CCC is committed to serving this dynamic, growing industry. Utilizing state-of-the-art technological solutions, we can deliver a service package with exceptional results, more cash, less cost and unsurpassed customer service. CCC delivers on each of these measures yielding unparalleled performance to help maintain long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients.
- Dual-source, real-time skip tracing for most accurate address and phone numbers.
- Secure, reliable, and flexible VOIP office phone system to manage all business communications.
- High quality HD voice, audio conferencing, online fax, and SMS to enhance collection efforts.
- Automated dialer performs in three different modalities: predictive, preview, and agentless.
- State-of-the-Art Collection Technology designed to help optimize account flow, increase revenues per collector, comply with regulations, and control operating costs.
- Direct-drop voicemail solutions.
- Regulatory Compliance- FDCPA, PCI, TCPA, FCRA.
- Post-hard disconnect collection services with credit reporting options.
- Soft disconnect fast track programs.
- Cash acceleration and pre-collection services.
- Equipment recovery solutions.
- Secure electronic system-to-system data interface options.
Credit Control Corporation can serve your operational needs with direct access to cable billing system. Payment logs are sent directly to clients via FTP for immediate posting. Daily electronic funds transfer (EFT) capabilities give clients immediate access to monies collected. Customized fraud packages are worked by trained staff who specialize in fraud and ID theft claims.
Other advantages include:
- Day and evening shifts permitting coast-to-coast collection efforts regardless of time zone.
- CPNI – Customer Proprietary Network Information training and certification mandatory for all professional collections staff.
- All agents certified in FDCPA regulatory compliance and the latest collection techniques.
- Residential Credit Reporting with major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union).
- Commercial accounts listed with Dunn & Bradstreet.
- E-Oscar Dispute Resolution performed daily with electronic updates and corrections typically resolved within 72 hours.
- Customized Reports available for account placements and recoveries.
You will not find a harder working group of professionals anywhere. Credit Control Corporation is committed to excellence and unparalleled customer service. Why not give us a chance to help improve your revenue cycle? Call us today.